What is better Guitar Hero or Rockband

Friday, November 21, 2008

Becky


This is my sister becky,although she can be a weirdo, and a freak, she's really fun  to be around. It's always the best when she's around. Although she's a usual 14 year old teen, not really wanting to be seen with us, going out all the time, once again not wanting to be seen with us, she will most of the time go every where with my dad and mom and I because the other children are out in college or working or sme other excuse. She is always there to be by my side. 

6 comments:

10NISNE1 said...

You are a blessed young man and an incredible writer!

Formerly known as Frau said...

she is so pretty looks alot like your Aunt Kathy ...you are lucky to have such a nice sister.

kw said...

I love the pictures Kev! HEhe..
xoxo
Your Best Cousin Katelyn

preppyplayer said...

I'm glad you really do love your sister, now be nice:)

Ina in Alaska said...

Welcome to blogger land kiddo! But your mom is still more famous :)

Formerly known as Frau said...

where are you? What one post and that's it! Come on!